Lot n° 9
80 - 100
Result without fees
Set of autograph letters... - Lot 9 - SVV Lombrail Teucquam
Set of autograph letters mainly signed. Various formats:
- Victor Hugo: copy of a letter written from Guernsey, addressed to the President of the Republic September 22, 1878; 3 pages in-8°. Letter in favor (ironic) of Jules Simon.
- Saint-Saens : copy of a letter addressed to Mrs. Paul Meurice. June 29, 1854; 3 1/2 pages in-4°. "I am in a hurry to give you an account of yesterday's evening. It was a superb success and we were delighted, although we did not like all the parts of the play equally (you know that I am frank and that I do not amuse myself with compliments) the whole was very satisfying. I find Sehanyl's role very beautiful throughout. Everything he says is strong and powerful in ideas and not in words, as is usually the case."
- Soult: Paris, April 30, 1831; 1 page folio. Nomination of Paris, J.P.E. to the position of captain in the 12th Regiment of Line Infantry.
- 3 letters addressed to Geoffroy Saint-Hilaire.
- Versailles, March twelve, 1780. Cartel for the general exchange of all prisoners taken at sea between France and Great Britain and brought to Europe.
- General Appert: Autograph letter signed. 1860. Request for information on the Couturier family in view of a marriage.
- Typed letters signed by Gustave Hervé, director of "La Victoire", addressed to Miss Jeanne Chauveau. About the future of the magazine.
- Lamartine: autograph poem signed entitled "À la Sybille d'Igé".
- VIGNY Alfred ]. Autograph poem signed, entitled " Poniatowski ". Undated; 2 1/2 pages in-12.
- Painter's letters (not signed).
- Richelieu : autograph letter signed relating to the canal of Languedoc.
- Marie Agoult : 2 autograph letters signed.
Return to catalogue